In The Best Restaurants in Abuja, Luxury Dinners serve as the pinnacle of class and prestige. We all want luxury in our fashion choices, shopping destinations, five-star hotels, state-of-the-art villas and awe-inspiring homes, flashy cars and well-kept gardens, We want Luxury lifestyles and a taste of the finer things, but at the core of every person is their urge to have Fine Dining Experiences in Luxury Restaurants, and Abuja has so many of those, It is hard to round them up. From five star gourmet diners and charming bistros, to some of Africa’s most luxury and unique cafes. Abuja is the hot spot for Fine Dining in Nigeria.
This Guide is sure to give a tourist, an indigene or all-around food-lover, the list of the Best Luxury restaurants in Abuja, Best places to eat in Abuja and Where to get the Best Fine Dining experiences in Abuja.
1. CANTINA SINCLAIR | ABUJA
Cantina Sinclair Abuja is an Italian Restaurant located in Sinclair Guest House, Maitama, Abuja. The menu is filled with an eclectic selection of Food & Winery, guaranteed to leave an impression on every customer. The Menu options at Cantina range from Starters such as Mozzarella Sticks and Cheese Garlic Bread, to Wings like Barbecue and Buffallo, to Full-course meals like Grilled Salmon and T-bone steak, to assorted Pizzas, Pastas and a selective expanse of Cocktails, Coffee, Mocktails and Fine Wines. The food here is sure to leave a lasting impression, as will the top-notch Customer Service.
BEST THING ABOUT CANTINA SINCLAIR ABUJA:
- They give complementary snacks for full-table orders.
- It’s located close to a guest house so you can always go in there to lounge or relax after an extra-filling meal.
- They offer meal options for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, appetizers and late-night meals, so you can be sure, to get an all-inclusive menu whenever you visit the restaurant.
Cantina Sinclair is perfect for A Late Night out with Friends, Family or A Group of People.
Food Prices start from N3500 to N39000, and Drinks start from N450 to N35000.
Working Hours: 7:00AM TO 11:30PM.
2. THE VUE | ABUJA
The Vue Abuja is a Pan-Asian restaurant located inside Novare Central Mall, Abuja. It is a one-stop destination for the most thrilling flavors of Orient and India. The Food menu comprises of Rice and Biriyani, Miso soups, Salads, Pho Noodles and Sushi, accompanied by the sophisticated design of the structure, characterized by high-rise ceilings with bright lighting and an aura of serenity. The drink menu consists of Cosmopolitans, Strawberry Mojitos, Oreo Milkshakes and Champagne Bottles.
BEST THING ABOUT THE VUE ABUJA:
- The Vue is one of the most romantic restaurants in Abuja, The ambience is perfect, located at the rooftop of the mall. You have options to sit outside to bask in the glory of the chilly nights and smiling moon, or inside, with the great decor and awe-inspiring aesthetics.
- It is situated inside a mall so you can very easily go on and shop from the high-end stores available afterwards.
The Vue Abuja is one of the most romantic restaurants in Abuja, and it is prefect for a romantic date with a partner or a first date that will guarantee a lasting impression.
Food Prices start from N1800 to N8000, and Drinks start from N1000 to N13000.
Working Hours: 11:00AM TO 10:30PM
To Read the Full Menu/Social Media: Instagram: @vueabuja
3. TAJ BISTRO | ABUJA
Taj Bistro Abuja is an Indian haute cuisine restaurant located Off Kampala Street. Wuse 2, Abuja. The food here can be too spicy for some, but if you are a fan of Indian cuisine, then this is the perfect place for you. With menu listings across breakfast options such as fluffy pancakes and chicken and waffles, brunches such as the chicken teriyaki rolls, main courses such as the sea food platter, and dinner options like the lamb rack or spaghetti prawn pasta, Taj Bistro is sure to keep you coming back. Their drink listings cut across Fresh Juices, Milkshakes, Classic Cocktails and Taj Bobaholics.
BEST THING ABOUT TAJ BISTRO ABUJA:
- They have a lot of salad choices for Vegan/ Vegetarian visitors, so if you are on a vegan diet, this is the perfect place for you.
- They are very media conscious, and a picture from Taj is sure to get you on the envied Instagram explore page.
- Events hosted in Taj like the Tacos and Tecquilla Tuesdays, The Taj Experience etc, invite a wide audience from all around Abuja, and can serve as the ultimate fun activity for you and your friends on a night out.
Taj Bistro is perfect for a girl’s night out, a bachelorette dinner or a night on the town with friends.
Food Prices start from N3000 to N15000, and Drinks start from N1000 to N75000.
Working Hours: 9:00AM TO 12:00AM
To Read the Full Menu/Social Media: Instagram: @tajbistro.ng
4. CILANTRO | ABUJA
Cilantro is an Inspired Indian and Pan Asian Cuisine restaurant located in Sarius Palmetum, Maitama, Abuja. It has both an indoor and outdoor setup, and you always have a choice to use either. They curate their menu around seasons of the year, so you can expect an Easter menu when it’s Easter, and a Ramadan Menu during Ramadan. The menu cuts across vegetarian and non-vegetarian choices, with options such as Tandoori Grills and Indian Curries, and a special segment for Chinese dining. They also have a variety of sweet endings like Gulab Jamoon and Ice cream, while the drinks range from the best fruit juices, to mocktails and spicy cocktails. The customer service here is great, and they offer an opportunity to make reservations.
BEST THING ABOUT CILANTRO:
- It’s great for celebrations and events including birthdays, reunions etc.,
- It has a lot of space, and the natural ambience is sure to give you a thrill. They also have multiple options for everything, from dishes to settings to attendants, the world is practically at your feet at Cilantro.
- They have a great parking area, and there is an opportunity for great nightlife.
Cilantro Abuja is perfect for big parties and celebrations.
Food range (including starters) starts from N400 to N6500, and Drinks range from N1200 to N5000.
WORKING HOURS: 11:30AM TO 11:00PM.
5. 4GUYS RESTAURANT | ABUJA
4 Guys is an upscale Japanese, Chinese and Italian restaurant located in The Ultimate Mall, Wuse, Abuja. It comprises of a unique menu with a favour of Japanese, Italian and Chinese food, the ambience is always laced with good music and the staff are quite diverse and polite. Their menu is made of combinations such as Lomi soup and Shrimp Dumplings, Lobster Bisque Sauce, Prawns and Calamari, Grilled Lobster (Frand Truffle French Fries (With Truffle Cream Sauce, and their very famous Teppenyaki. The drinks comprise of mocktails, cocktails and alcoholic beverages. The food and drink presentation here is very nice, and serves as it’s own experience.
BEST THING ABOUT 4GUYS:
- They have an open kitchen and can provide the ingredients for you to make the food yourself, offering the full Japanese cuisine experience.
- The teppenyaki experience is otherworldly, from watching the knive tricks to fire tricks to juggling eggs or rice bowls, to the spelling of certain quotes, such as I Love You” the show will leave you wanting more.
- They also have an indoor and outdoor sitting area, so you can choose whatever set-up you prefer.
4Guys Restaurant Abuja is perfect for a fully entertaining experience, and it’s the ideal destination for Perfect For an out-of-abuja or foreign experience, and It’s perfect for a first date.
Food range (including starters) starts from N5000 to N45000, and Drinks range from N1200 TO N8000
Working Hours: 12:00PM TO 11:00PM.
To Read the Full Menu/Social Media: Instagram: @4guysng
6. NKOYO | ABUJA
Nkoyo is a picturesque high-value restaurant located in Ceddi Plaza, Abuja. It is located within the halls of the mall, and has the most visually attractive aesthetic, the decor is very artsy and homely, The atmosphere of the restaurant is sophisticated and inviting, with a lot of wooden and bamboo structures. The food menu is packed with assorted Nigerian soups, chicken club sandwiches and salads, dynamite shrimps, boneless barbecue wings and Crispy King Prawns. The drinks are a blend of cocktails such as Virgin Colada and Virgin mojitos, and Fresh juices.
BEST THING ABOUT NKOYO:
- They are great for birthday dinners, intimate wedding receptions and they can turn a large gathering out.
- They also have an open kitchen that provides guests with the opportunity to watch their food being made, which is a healthy decision particularly in the current worldwide health crisis.
- They give complementary potato chips for large orders.
It is perfect for an out-of-town guest trying an Abuja restaurant for the first time
Food range starts from N900 to N5950, and Drinks range from N500 to N5000
WORKING HOURS: 11:00 AM TO 11:00PM.
7. THE HIVE BY WINGIST | ABUJA
The Hive by Wingist is a restaurant/lounge located at the rooftop of Tropic Galleria, Central Business District, Abuja. It is known widely as the wings and nightlife heaven, with a food menu comprising of various types of chicken wings and strips including honey glazed wings and teriyaki, They also have a lot of grilled dishes with accompaniments such as Alfredo pasta and stir fry noodles, The drink menu includes shooters, milk shakes and lots of champagne and alcohol. The feeling at The Hive is an unforgettable experience, You’d be sure to feel a whole lot of energy, youth and vibe while there.
BEST THING ABOUT THE HIVE BY WINGIST:
- The best thing about The Hive is it’s affiliations. The Wingist Network, the parent company of The Hive, practically own the social scene in Abuja, and they have a large social media reach and audience, and thus your presence there would have you feeling famous in some way, especially when there is a celebrity guest or influencer present.
- They also host a lot of events, such as Friday at Hive (Frive), Ladies Night, Trap Tuesdays etc. which are fun events to be around.
- They undoubtedly have the best Chicken Wings in Abuja.
The Hive by Wingist is one of the most exciting restaurants to visit in Abuja. It is Perfect for a Friday Night out, especially if you like the Restaurant-Club Dynamic.
Food Prices range from N1850 to N10800 , and Drink prices range from N550 to N420,000.
WORKING HOURS: 11:00AM TO 12:00AM.
8. SPICE PLATTER | ABUJA
Spice Platter is a typical Nigerian Cuisine Restaurant, located in Libreville Street, Wuse 2 Abuja. It is an extension of Thought Pyramid Art Gallery, and serves as the perfect opportunity to have a full art and entertainment experience, as you are able to tour the exquisite museum, and then round up with a blissful meal from Spice Platter. The food menu includes an expanse of mainly Nigerian and Thai cuisine. There is a Full English Breakfast option, and then a mix of Platters, Chicken pasta Alfredo, Lamb chops, Nigerian soups such as Egusi, White soup, Afang etc, and Varied types of Chicken wing. The drink menu entails Parfaits, Cocktails and Mocktails. The staff here are also very courteous and polite. The decor is also very artsy with exquisite landscaping.
BEST THING ABOUT SPICE PLATTER:
- They give complementary snacks while waiting for your food, and it is right beside an art gallery, which is a great viewing experience for an art enthusiast.
- You can have a buffet serving in place of the a la carte option.
- The Royals also visited there, so it will be a nice experience walking through the halls the Duchess of Cornwall passed through.
- They have the best tasting food in Abuja, and their music playlist is amazing.
Spice Platter Restaurant Abuja is perfect for a friendship or romantic date for music-lovers.
Food price range starts from N2800 to N12000, and Drinks range from N800 to N12000
WORKING HOURS: 8:00 am TO 10:00PM.
To Read the Full Menu/Social Media: Instagram: @spiceplatter
9. TIME OUT RESTAURANT | ABUJA
Timeout is an Upscale Nigerian Cuisine restaurant, located on Lingu Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. They plan their menus around the seasons to ensure every dish is at its freshest, and stand behind every meal they serve. Their menu consists of exquisite Nigerian dishes including Starters, Peppersoups, Grills, and Ethnic Nigerian Dishes and soups. while the drinks are a mix of cocktails, juice bars, and an alcohol listing that includes brandy, vodka and whiskey spirits. The Customer Service at Timeout is also very excellent, The staff are really polite and eager to prioritize your needs. The ambience is also very beautiful, they have an outdoor sitting area downstairs, and a more serene set-up upstairs, a special private dining area and then a conference room for high-caliber events.
BEST THING ABOUT TIMEOUT:
The best thing about Time out restaurant is their thoughtfulness. From the serenity to the food to the staff to their fast delivery, Everything is topnotch.
They also unarguably have the best Shawarma in Abuja.
It’s perfect for an intimate wedding reception, and the conference room can be used for high-caliber events because of it’s private setting.
Food range starts from N1000 to N6000, and Drinks range from N500 to N250000
Working Hours: 8:00 am TO 10:00PM.
10. NEWTON’S RESTAURANT AND BAR | ABUJA
Newton Restaurant located on Pope John Paul Street, Maitama, Abuja, offers a fine dinning experience like no other, with an all-in-one setting featuring a restaurant, bar and garden. You are in for a treat, as the sumptuous cuisines meet state-of-the-art decor to usher in a luxurious feeling, of which a tasteful ambience and appropriate lighting tops the icing. The food in Newton’s is top notch, with an exclusive menu that includes starters like smoked salmon and Caviar Bruschetta, Salads like Cheeseburger salads, Main courses including, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Tortilla Wraps and Lamb Chops, Sides like Chinese Fried Rice or Mexican Rice. The drinks go all the way from teas to hookahs, cocktails, mocktails, red wines and champagne, and desserts like brownie sundaes or lotus sundae, are also specials on the menu.
BEST THING ABOUT NEWTONS:
- The best thing about Newtons is that it is great for large events including bridal showers and engagement parties, the decor is one of a kind, and it’s sure to give you an unforgettable experience.
- The Newtons backdrop with the flower decor, is also one of the most instagrammed spots in Abuja, so taking a picture within it’s background is sure to give you some sort of social validation.
Newtons Restaurant and Bar Abuja is perfect for outdoor parties and events, cause it is a multi-purpose hotspot.
Food range starts from N3000 to N14900, and Drinks range from N500 to N223000
WORKING HOURS: 10:00 AM TO 11:30PM.
To Read the Full Menu/SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram: @newtonsrestaurantandbar
P.S. Get more LUXURY LIFESTYLE GIFTS FROM MISSPRESIDENT
XO, ANGEL JOANNE.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY: LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW THE BLOG.